Sunday, April 19, 2015

A day with my girlfriend


Hello im here other time, and im going to write a enter writing about me in a day with my girlfriend, im going to censor 4 parts privates.
In the begining of all, i travelled 250 km for go to Beceite, the pleca where my girlfriend lives, is a little to much expensive for travel, is 2'30 hours in car, but, it is more good than bad, because i can see her and i can kiss she, i can be all the day whith she.
when i arrive, she was waiting me in her hause, when she see me we hug and kissed, because to a month since we saw we. that day, she presented me to her friends and they parents, i knew her ex-boyfriend, and i was like, emmm ok?!, and later we just eat together, she me and, her best friend Raisa Chanita, we we walked a little bit to much until see a river, so beautifull and we were hugging for 45 min, later we go to the central parck, in front of the pharmacy, we saw persons walking and some other persons stop see us and continue walking, i thing in the summer i will be in one hotel in Beceite
that day was perfect for me, and now at the day of today i am waiting for her departure, for her departure to valencia, la canyada, and when she will be here i am going to show she all of this and if i animete, i will present she to my friends, i dont know who and where, well that all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment